miercuri, 19 noiembrie 2014



Candles at my funeral


People in black, tears and sad alcohol.
A coffin. So beautiful and dire it rises
In the middle of the long, white hall.
Inside of it - my corpse with bruises.

But I’m awake, trapped in the mirror
That they forgot to cover.
And children, of the death they shiver,
Dreaming of their world in colour.

Their light- so warm and strong…
Several died at once with me…
They stood beside the dead for so long-
The candles and the loud wails of Banshee.

Tears touch my lich as it lays there
Just like they used to do before…
 Drops fall down as their faces stare
On dead and on the dusty floor.

Now all those faces dressed in black,
They took the coffin with my corpse-
But candles still sight as they spark
On the background of sad chords.

And now… just me and them…
Hoping that the mirror cracks.
So I can runaway into the realm,
Dead, along the railroad tracks.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu